Frequently Asked Questions
An escape room is a fun, interactive game in which you and your group are “locked” in a room. Your mission, if you choose to accept, will be to attempt to solve clues and puzzles in order to “escape” the room within 60 minutes.
- Friends – Looking for a great night out with friends? We provide a unique experience that will have your friends talking about it long after the escape is complete.
- Gamers – All of those awesome computer escape games have now come to life. Come on in and experience the real thing!
- Families – Tired of the same entertainment venues? We will break you out of the boring routine! It’s an awesome opportunity for families to bond.
- Co-Workers – Gives new meaning to team work! Who emerges as the leader? Who hangs back and suddenly has that A-Ha moment? You will never look at your co-workers the same, and new hidden talents may be discovered! Team-build like never before!
- Groups – Got a school, civic, or church group looking for an activity? Come on in for a fun-filled hour that you won’t forget!
In order to protect the integrity and safety of our rooms, the minimum age to participate is 7 years old. All groups must have at least one person 18 years or older to participate. No exceptions. Proof of age may be required.
No the rooms are not scary. Each of our uniquely themed rooms provide some unknowns and mystery, but none of the rooms are designed to scare.
- Release & Waiver: The Game Rules are subject to the terms of your signed Release & Waiver form and any defined terms shall apply.
- Health Conditions: This Activity is not recommended for expectant mothers and participants with a heart condition, hypertension, claustrophobia or similar conditions. The Activity requires standing for at least an hour.
- Care of Facility: All participants shall use the game facilities with reasonable care and will be personally responsible for any damage to the Activity premises.
No, you aren't really locked in the room. There is always a way out of the room in case of an emergency. If you do need to exit the room, the game play will continue for the remaining players.
- $25 for age 14 and older
- $20 for ages 7-13
All reservations are paid at the time of booking. We accept Visa®, MasterCard®, American Express®, and Discover®
Yes. All participants are required to sign a waiver before participating. To expedite your check-in, please have every member of your group print out and sign a waiver before arriving. Download Waiver
We recommend arriving about 15 minutes before the start of your escape. This gives us time to get you checked-in, make sure everyone in your group has a signed waiver, and provide you a brief rundown of what to expect, rules of the games, etc.
All tickets that are purchased, including those unable to make it in your party, are non-refundable. If you have individuals that are unable to make the scheduled escape time substitutes are permitted. Please make sure everyone in your party is aware of this prior to purchase.
Maybe. It depends on the size of the room and the size of your group. If you wish to have a private escape experience, you may purchase all available escape tickets for your timeslot.
To protect the integrity and intellectual property of our rooms, cells phones are not allowed inside the rooms. We have lockers available to keep your belongings safe.
Congratulations and welcome to our Mission: Breakout Wall of Fame! Your group’s picture will be displayed for all to see if you are one of the 5 fastest groups of all time for that room. Challenge other groups of friends to come in and beat your time!
Oh that was so close! Come back in and try one of our other challenging rooms!
Our rooms will hold a maximum of 6-10 people depending on the size of the room. If you wish to have a private escape, you must purchase all available remaining tickets for the escape. If you do not purchase all available tickets, you may be participating in the escape with other individuals.
Yes. If you would like help booking your large group or would like to rent out our facility please email us at email@example.com.